Project Engineer in Houston, TX
Texas Structural Engineers, LLC seeks a Project Engineer in Houston, TX.
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings using Structural Engineering knowledge and principles with advanced software analysis such as ETABS, SAFE, SAP2000.
- Use AutoCAD to design, review and draft drawings as needed.
- Conduct Site Visits on a regular basis to perform structural inspections and design execution.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of concrete, steel and timber structures.
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to the rest of the team.
- Forensic Inspections of properties to evaluate the condition of the structures and provide assessment reports.
Master’s in Civil Engineering or related field.
This position also required 2 years of experience as a Structural Engineer. Must be Proficient with Software such as ETABS, SAP, SAFE, TEDDS, Enercalc, AutoCAD, Revit.
Send letter of application and resume to [email protected]
Texas Structural Engineers, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Architectural Designer in Houston, TX
Texas Structural Engineers LLC seeks a Architectural Designer in Houston, TX. Duties:
• Work on design simulation software using computational design tools to do some analysis in the design process.
• Researching to find the most efficient way of design, product, systems, and delivery for each types of products.
• Applying the design computing methods and analytical environmental analyses in the process of design.
• Doing Technical Architectural analyses and research for building projects
• Preparing and presenting design proposals and reports based on the performed research outcomes
• Meeting with clients to discuss project scope, needs and budget
• Work with the project team to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations
• Adhering to all industry standards in design and building codes of different USA states
• Drafting designs that reflect modern building values such as energy analysis of the building and their environmental impacts
• Working around limiting factors like legislation, town planning, project budget and environmental impact
• Adjusting plans to meet new circumstances and resolving any complications that may arise in the permit process and construction
Requirements: Master’s in architecture, design computing program or closely related field. 2+ years of Architectural practical experience in U.S. Demonstrated aptitude for computational design skills to perform the design in an analytical process. Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and their analytical plug-ins. Full-time.
Send letter of application and resume to:
Texas Structural Engineers LLC, c/o Emad Mousavi, 7505 Fannin Street, Suite 440, Houston, TX 77054. Texas Structural Engineers LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.